Troy Keoni Williams, MD
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Specializing in Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Injuries
Dr. Troy Keoni Williams is a board-certified orthopedic hand surgeon, specializing in the surgical
and nonsurgical treatment of hand, wrist, and elbow injuries. He also holds a certificate of added qualification in surgery of the hand from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Williams graduated from the University of Michigan with a bachelor of science in cellular and molecular biology. He obtained his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed his orthopedic surgery residency training at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Dr. Williams then completed additional comprehensive hand and wrist fellowship training at Tufts University /New England Baptist Hospital in Boston.
He is a compassionate surgeon who strives to achieve the best outcomes for his patients. Dr. Williams has published numerous articles in his field, including on finger deformity in rheumatoid arthritis, as well as lectured on a variety of topics. He has privileges at McLaren Macomb, Beaumont, and Ascension hospitals.
Dr. Williams and his family are from the metro Detroit area and are enthusiasts of many different sports.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Cellular and molecular biology, University of Michigan | Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Medicine (MD):Wayne State University School of Medicine | Detroit, MI
- Residency:Orthopedic surgery, Henry Ford Hospital | Detroit, MI
- Fellowship: Hand surgery, Tufts University / New England Baptist Hospital | Boston, MA
- Orthopedic surgery – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the hand (subspecialty) – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Testimonials & Reviews
Contact Dr. Williams
If you would like to speak with Dr. Williams about your hand, wrist, or elbow condition or a treatment you’ve heard about, call Movement Orthopedics in Clinton Township, Michigan, at (586) 436-3785 or request an appointment now.
If you have an urgent orthopedic need, simply visit our urgent care clinic during business hours – just call our main number first to let us know you’re on your way.
For our physical therapy department, call (586) 488-2440.